Quality Manual Policy
2EyesVision is focused on the design, development and commercialization of ophthalmic technologies.
Vision & Mission
- Our mission is to guarantee a standard of excellence in the quality of our products, in internal and external R&D, improving and creating functionality through evidence-based medicine. As a renowned clinical advisory with a clear customer-centric approach, we strive to consolidate our technologies and their direct application to the healthcare market, helping eye care professionals to deliver high quality and personalized diagnostic solutions to patients.
- Our vision: We will create ophthalmic products that become pervasive in the Eye Care World and will partner with the very best eye care professionals to design and build the best diagnostic solutions to benefit patients in the future.
We are one team: agile, passionate, engaged and energic, committed to customer satisfaction and valuing creation.
The management of the company provides clear goals to the staff in order to achieve the planned results, and is committed to meet the needs of the customers, developing their products in accordance with the quality standards set by the International Standard EN_ISO 9001:2015.
The management is committed to assigning the necessary means and resources that will enable 2EyesVision products to reach the highest quality standards. We foster empowerment and develop talent through recognizing individual initiative, innovation and creativity, as well as encouraging teamwork so that everyone can feel part of the collective success.
The Top Management will ensure compliance with the following points:
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strict quality control of our internal processes and external suppliers.
- Analysis and improvement of the perceived quality.
- Promotion of an internal culture oriented to the service of our clients and the safety of our patients.
- Implementation of an effective quality management system through the participation of all members of the company.
- Prevention of possible failures, as far as possible, before they occur, with a risk analysis and mitigation system.
- Provision of adequate staff training so that they can carry out their activities with the required quality levels.
- Review of the quality system to adapt it to the demands of our customers and patients, through quality system reviews and the development of new documents and their subsequent implementation.
- Maintenance of constant contact with our clients, considering their suggestions and claims as a fundamental tool for the continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Enhancement of relationships with key suppliers for the company.