Who is the Data Controller?
- Identity: 2 Eyes Vision, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “2EYESVISION“).
- TAX ID: B87335907
- Address: Plaza De La Encina 10 – Numero 3, Planta 4 (Tres Cantos), 28760 Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect personal data?
2EYESVISION collects information from Users when they make use of those functionalities of the Website that require the provision of certain personal data. Specifically, 2EYESVISION will record the following information:
- Contact form and/or sending of e-mails: personal data (including, but not limited to, name and surname of the contact person, e-mail address, telephone number, company and job position) that the User voluntarily provides through the aforementioned form or by sending an e-mail.
- From the “Work with us” form: personal data (including, but not limited to your name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, comments and any other personal data included in your curriculum vitae), provided through the aforementioned form by Users interested in participating in selection processes carried out by 2EYESVISION.
- From the product form: the Data (including, but not limited to, name and surname of contact person, e-mail address, telephone, company and job position) required in the online form to purchase our products through the Website.
The use of the different forms and/or functionalities enabled in the Web Site is voluntary. However, some fields are necessary in order to correctly attend your request, so the User’s refusal to provide the information required in the mandatory fields will prevent 2EYESVISION from attending your request.
For what purposes do we process your data?
The personal data provided by the User through the forms and functionalities enabled on the Website will be processed for the purposes and on the legal bases listed below:
- Legitimate interest (Art. 6.1, letter “f” of the RGPD)
- To attend and respond to requests made by Users through web forms and / or by sending emails to the addresses provided for this purpose on the Website.
- Consent of the data subject (Art. 6.1, letter “a” of the RGPD)
- Prior authorization of the User, to send him/her commercial communications by any means (including electronic means) about our products, services, and/or events or other activities sponsored by 2EYESVISION.
- The application of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1, letter “b” of the RGPD)
- To be included in the database of candidates in order to evaluate and manage their possible participation in current or future personnel selection processes carried out by 2EYESVISION.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to 2EYESVISION as a consequence of the processing described in previous sections (Art. 6.1, letter “c” of the GDPR)
To which recipients will we communicate your data?
Users’ personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which 2EYESVISION is subject.
Nevertheless, 2EYESVISION may contract with third party suppliers for the infrastructure and/or provision of services necessary for the correct operation of the Website. In this case, 2EYESVISION undertakes to select and contract only with suppliers that offer an adequate level of protection and allow the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept by 2EYESVISION.
- In the case of the contact form and/or e-mails, only for the time necessary to attend and manage each specific request made by the User.
- In the case of newsletters and/or commercial communications, until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
- In the case of the “Work with us” form, for a maximum period of 1 year. After that period, your data may be outdated, so we will proceed to delete all your information.
Once the above-mentioned periods have elapsed, Users’ personal data may be blocked and kept by 2EYESVISION in order to meet any liabilities arising from the processing, and only during the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once this period has elapsed, the personal data will be deleted by 2EYESVISION.
How should I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to 2EYESVISION through this Website are true, correct, current and complete. The User is responsible for notifying 2EYESVISION of any modification or update of the same, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses provided in the section “How do I exercise my rights?” and following the indications contained therein.
What happens if I provide 2EYESVISION with third party data?
How do I exercise my rights?
Users have the right to withdraw at any time the consent given for the processing of their data. Likewise, Users may exercise before 2EYESVISION their rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of their data, of limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data, when applicable.
For such purposes, you may use the following channels, always attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: Plaza De La Encina 10 – Numero 3, Planta 4 (Tres Cantos), 28760 Madrid
- By e-mail at: email@example.com
Finally, in the event that the User becomes aware of or considers that a fact may involve a breach of the applicable data protection regulations, he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.