2Eyes Vision is focused on the design, development and commercialization of innovative ophthalmic technologies that improve the daily routine of eye care practitioners and help to increase the satisfaction of the patients. The company spins-off from the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the successful candidate will join one of the most promising and awarded start-up companies of the health industry worldwide in a dynamic and innovative environment.
• The successful candidate will coordinate a team of capable and motivated scientists and engineers aiming at designing and building new medical devices and businesses in the field of Eye Care.
• Strong multidisciplinary background in product development based in deep technology: industrial engineering, product design, medical devices, lean manufacturing, additive manufacturing, fast prototyping, business design, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, business administration, or related fields.
• At least 5 years of experience.
• Interest in applied science in the field of Optometry and Ophthalmology
• Experience in the design, development and integration of optics, mechanics, electronics and software.
• High level of communication in written and spoken English.
• Full time position
• Gross salary: commensurate with experience
• Possibility of joining an expanding and interdisciplinary team with international projection.
• Starting date: October 2020. Offices located in Tres Cantos, Madrid.
Please submit your application electronically, including a short motivation letter and CV, to email@example.com before September 30st 2020.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.