2Eyes Vision is focused on the design, development and commercialization of innovative ophthalmic technologies that improve the daily routine of eye care practitioners and help to increase the satisfaction of the patients.
The company spins-off from the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the successful candidate will join one of the most promising and awarded start-up companies of the health industry worldwide in a dynamic and innovative environment.
• The successful candidate will join our clinical development department, working together with the R&D and marketing departments to validate and improve in real clinical environments new medical devices and businesses in the field of Eye Care.
Requirements and skills
• Strong multidisciplinary background in optics, optometry and ophthalmology.
• At least 2 years of experience in clinical measurements and research studies.
• Interest in applied science in the field of Optometry and Ophthalmology
• Experience in statistical data analysis and reporting. Advanced knowledge of MATLAB and Excel is a must.
• High level of communication in written and spoken English. Level required C1.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with patients, eye care practitioners and managers
• Flexibility to adapt to new tasks and work environments.
• Availability for traveling.
• Motivation and autonomy working in an innovative and demanding environment. Ability to work under pressure.
• Organized and capable of managing different projects simultaneously. Attention to detail.
• Full time position
• Gross salary: commensurate with experience
• Possibility of joining an expanding and interdisciplinary team with international projection.
• Starting date: October 2020. Offices located in Tres Cantos, Madrid.
Please submit your application electronically, including a short motivation letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th 2020.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.